Price can vary depending on your requirements, Please get in touch with us, letting us know the nature of your business, what fayres you're interested in attending. As we limit the number of each type of service at each fayre, not all fayres will be available.
CJ Wedding Fayres was established 2006. During these 15 years, over 800 wedding fayres have been held across South West & South East Wales with approx. 15k couples attending to plan their weddings! Each month we have over 1k couples discovering our website to source wedding fayres and wedding suppliers in South Wales.
Prior to starting the business, Christine, Founder & Owner had been working within the event management and wedding industry for over 30 years which led to the inspiration to organise her own fayres. A place where couples can meet local wedding suppliers and source everything they need for their special day.
CJ Wedding Fayres are the most effective way for you to market your wedding-related products and services to a captive audience IN PERSON! Many of our exhibitors report that a face-to-face meeting with their prospective customer is the most successful way to make sales fo their business. Due to the sheer number of visitors to the website each month we also offer wedding suppliers the opportunity to advertise on our website.
All exhibitors receive a FREE LISTING in our online wedding supplier directory. Premium Listings are available for those who require a more enhanced profile on our website.
Why exhibit or advertise with CJ Wedding Fayres?
- The proof is in the pudding! If you visit any of our wedding fayres you will see some of Wales’ most prestigious wedding suppliers in attendance. Why? Because it works! The success of many of these businesses will be down to having the facility to meet face-to-face with their prospective customers. Many exhibitors book time and time again – we must be getting it right!
- All wedding fayres are actively advertised online to a targeted audience of engaged couples and ‘brides to be’ via print/magazines and online marketing to produce excellent footfall results, making the day a success for everyone involved.
- We’ve invested in our website to ensure we are ranked top for Google Searches such as ‘Wedding Fayres South Wales’ ‘Wedding Fairs South Wales’ etc. as well as featuring on other top-ranking websites too. Our website has thousands of hits each month.
- You’ll find banners and signs local to the wedding fayre venues to boost ‘word of mouth’ and raise awareness of our events.
- Due to the sheer volume of couples we see at our events, our email marketing ensures we are able to remarket to those couples that have attended our events. Our statistics suggest that couples will attend on average 3 fayres in the process of planning their wedding day.
- We only allow a limited number of each type of service at each fayre and access to our Premium+ advertising packages.
- No ‘hidden charges’ for electricity, tablecloths, etc. the price we quote is the price you pay.
If you are new to attending wedding fayres, rest assured, we are here to help! We attend all of our events in person and are always available for any advice or a chat prior to or during the event. We look forward to welcoming you to a wedding fayre near you soon!
From just £30 per year
£30 per year
- Listing for your wedding business in the relevant category and link to website or social media channel
- FREE lifetime listing for all CJ Exhibitors
£99* Per year
- Listing for your wedding business in 2 relevant categories in the supplier directory linking to social media channels and full page profile
- Full page profile to including contact details, description, images and videos
- FREE set up and changes by our Online Marketing Manager
*Plus VAT. To be paid in full.
£30 per month*
All features of a Premium Listing plus:
- Exclusive banner to be featured at the top of the relevant supplier category page.
- Feature on ALL emails to our email database
*6 months advanced payment required as a deposit for set up.
£50 per email
Weekly Email Feature
Advertise to our bridal database with your featured products/services and offers in our weekly email feature.
Terms & Conditions apply. Maximum of 1 email per month per supplier. Advanced booking required.
A £50 deposit is required at the time of booking. The final balance is payable one month prior to the event or balance in full if booking near to the date. Payments can be made by BACs transfer or card payments over the phone. Unfortunately, we do not offer payment plans.
We offer a choice of 6ft, 12ft and 20ft stands and smaller stands or musicians etc. If you're not sure what size you would require let us guide you based on our experience of working with similar businesses to you.
We supply tables/table cloths and chairs if required. Electricity supplies if requested at no extra charge. And of course, don't forget to bring examples of your work so that your prospective customers can see what you have to offer, including plenty of leaflets and brochures.
The cost of a stand includes a table and table cloth /chairs (If required). Electricity is provided if needed, however, we do prefer it to be requested, prior to the event. Tea/Coffee at most venues (please check prior to attending) and a FREE listing on our supplier directory*.
On occasions, we do 'shout outs' for our wedding suppliers on the lead-up to the event. If you have a special 'on the day' offer please let us know so that we can give you a complimentary shout-out to our online followers.
*For new exhibitors, listings are created approx 1 week prior to the event. Please ensure you have provided us with a suitable link to your website or preferred social media channel.
Set up times are usually 2 hours prior to the event.
We have a number of advertising packages available, please contact us for further details. Attending a wedding fayre is the best place to advertise your wedding products and/or services to prospective brides/grooms IN PERSON!
80-200+ per fayre usually to include friends and family.
- Google Organic Searches for search terms such as: Wedding Fayres South Wales, Wedding fairs South Wales, Wedding Fayres Swansea, Wedding Fayres Cardiff etc.
- Google Events
- Facebook Events
- Targeted Facebook Advertising
- Wedding Magazines
- Local banners & Signs
- Wedding Fayre listing websites
- Remarketing via our email database of couples who've previously attended events. Our stats suggest that couples attend (on average) 3 wedding fayres during their wedding planning.
Our proactive marketing ensures we reach brides/grooms actively searching for wedding fayres along with those recently engaged at the beginning of their wedding planning journey.